Platinum Credit Card
With your Stanbic Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can enjoy a range of carefully selected benefits you would expect as a premium cardholder.
Access to exclusive discounts
Some of the true privileges of owning a platinum card are the exclusive offers and discounts. These range from fine dining and thrilling entertainment, to luxury travel and hotel packages, sports, shopping and more. Whether you are planning a dinner with friends in New York, a shopping trip in Dubai or a family holiday in Cape Town, go to www.visacemea.com to explore the options and www.stanbicbank.co.bw for local benefits. Your Platinum Credit Card also gives you access to Priority Access to more than 850 airport lounges worldwide.
Get FREE insurance on your purchases
Nothing can take away the frustration of having your prize possessions stolen or damaged, but we can help with the cost of replacement. The goods you purchase with your card are insured against theft or accidental damage for 90 days, for up to USD3, 000 per claim and a maximum of USD20, 000 per 12-month period.
To make use of the privilege, it is important to keep the receipt as proof of purchase. To initiate a claim, call us on +27 11 801 4046 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get FREE travel insurance
When travelling abroad, you want to enjoy the time with your family and friends; not worry about all the unexpected things that could go wrong, such as loss of luggage or unexpected illness. As long as you pay for your ticket with your Stanbic Bank Credit Card, you will enjoy up to USD60, 000 international travel insurance, including cover for medical emergencies and related expenses.
You’ll also have 24hour access to a helpline at: London - +44 020 8762 8373 and USA - +1877 859 1273 for access with related emergency, such as replacement of lost travel documents or legal advice and assistance.
Get free medical and legal support while travelling
With your Platinum Card, you can travel in confidence knowing that you have the support to take care of any medical or legal incident, because referral service is only a call away. You and immediate family members are covered for up to 90 days when travelling together to a location outside of your country of residence. Just call the Visa assistance service centre. Go to www.visacemea. com to get the number for the country you are travelling to.
- If you cannot see a doctor, the Visa assistance service centre is on hand and will arrange for medical advice to be given over the phone.
- If you require specialist treatment that is not available locally or aren’t able to move for medical reasons, Visa will send a medical specialist to you.
- Visa will arrange for any essential medicine or medical equipment to be delivered to you if it is not available locally.
- If you need to go to hospital, but do not have the funds to pay the deposit required, Visa will pay up to USD2,500 to ensure you receive treatment. This is subject to us securing payment from you through your card or from your family.
- In the unfortunate event that you should require emergency treatment due to an accident or unexpected illness, Visa will assist with evacuation and repatriation arrangements to make sure you receive appropriate care locally, in a nearby country or back to your home.
- Visa can also refer you to lawyers and legal practitioners.
- Visa can refer you to interpreters worldwide. You will have to pay any interpreting fees or related charges.
- Please note that you are responsible for the fees and related charges for all medical, legal or interpreter services; only the referral service is free of charge.
- SMS Alerts: For added security, you will receive an SMS alert each time you transact with your Credit Card.
Emergency assistance for lost and stolen cards
The risk of losing your card should not leave you stranded. With Visa Global Customer Assistance Services you can get an emergency replacement card that will be delivered to you as soon as possible, depending on your location. Go to www.visacemea.com for the contact details for different countries.
Also, Visa’s emergency cash disbursement service enables you to access up to US $5000 (or the equivalent in local currency) of the funds in your account in emergencies. Offering real peace of mind, this service is available worldwide and the emergency cash will usually be with you within one business day.
Credit protection plan
In the unfortunate event of death or permanent disability, we will automatically settle the balance on your card up to an amount of P80, 000. In the case of temporary disability, we will cover the minimum repayment of your card account, up to an amount of US$400 per month.
If the disability is only temporary, we will cover your minimum repayment for up to twelve months. For involuntary retrenchment, we cover the minimum repayment for six-months. The premium is 0.3% of your outstanding balance, and a six-months’ waiting period applies.
Enjoy benefits from our loyalty partners
- 3G mobile - for all your electronic needs. Cellphones, ipads and computers
- BMS – for all your stationery and office needs, (10%)
- Mokala Dental Clinic and Eye Express- for you dental and eye care needs(10%)
- The Mani Pedi Spa – for your facial, body and nail care (10%)
- Hair Scene - for all your Premium hair care (15%),
- Statement Inc. – luxurious clothing (20% on purchases more than BWP 300.00)
- Stanbic 5Aside – a place where you can go and play soccer with your loved ones (10%).
- Bidvest Car Rental – for all your car rental services , Weekend rates – rent for 3 days, pay for 2, for SA , Namibia and Botswana. Week day rates – rent for 7 days, pay for 5, for SA, Namibia and Botswana
- Private Collection - Deluxe jewellery (10%)
- Contemporary Linens – for your bedding, bathroom gowns and towels (10%)
- Peermont Global and for all your Luxurious accommodation, dining and conferencing. (75%)
- Rodizio Brazilian Resturant- food and dining (10%)
- Eye Express- Trendy eye wear and protection (10%)
- Leaf- Environmental solutions (10%)
- Puritech- Water purification systems (10%)
- Mmabolao-Home decor (10%)
- Sony- Electronic appliances (10%)
*Terms and conditions apply.