TransactPlus is a card-based account that is suitable if you don’t need a chequebook. It comes with a range of features and benefits designed to simplify your everyday banking. This electronic transactional account allows you to deposit, transfer and withdraw funds at your convenience, using various channels such as Internet banking and ATMs.
What does it offer me?
- You can withdraw cash from automated teller machines (ATMs) any time - 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Access to your account through the Internet, your mobile phone and ATMs
- You can set up standing payment and debit orders
- Your Visa Debit card is accepted worldwide and payments can be made directly from your account at any merchant displaying the Visa sign
- You can apply for a savings account and/or a personal loan.
What do I need to apply?
An account opening deposit of P50.00.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid national identity document (citizens) or passport (expatriates)
- Valid residence or work permit (expatriates)
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of income/salary advice slip (not older than 3 months from date of application).