Vehicle and Asset Finance
Stanbic Bank Botswana Vehicle and Asset Finance offers you tailor-made finance options that enable you to buy a vehicle or other asset and pay for it over an extended period of time. This allows you to enjoy the use and possession of the asset in return for an agreed rentals payment. Our Vehicle and Asset finance options are flexible, affordable and provide different repayments options. Assets qualifying for finance include machinery, farm equipment, vehicles and other moveable assets.
What does it offer me?
- No deposit required for new assets*
- 20% deposit required for used assets
- Repayment periods of up to 72 months (new vehicles)*
- Repayment periods of up to 48 months (used vehicles)
- Comprehensive, credit life and credit shortfall insurance is provided by Stanbic Bank
- Affordable monthly instalments
- Ability to buy a higher value second-hand vehicle
- Freedom to shop around for the best price
- Full brokerage service
- Favourable market rates.
*Terms and conditions apply
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest branch or call our Vehicle and Asset finance department on 3188624.You need to have the following documents:
- Valid driver’s licence
- Pro forma invoice from an authorised dealer
- Valuation report from an authorised dealer (Used vehicles)
- Personal balance sheet/s
- Current proof of income
- 6 months’ bank statements for both existing Stanbic Bank clients and new customers.
- Valid identity document (citizens) or passport (expatriates)
- Proof of address (less than three months old).
Company or Business
- Filled in and signed company application form
- Board resolution
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association, Form 2, Form 5 and share certificates
- Annual financial statements and management accounts
- Formation of balance sheet and cash flow/income projections (Newly formed company)
- Six months’ bank statements
- Pro forma invoice
- Directors’ proof of address – utility bill or lease agreement
- Directors’ personal balance sheets
- Company profile.
For more information, call us on 00267 361 8555, toll free 0800 600 685
Email: [email protected]