Vehicle Loan Protection Plan
A Vehicle Loan Protection Plan will pay off your vehicle loan in the event of your death or permanent total disablement. In these circumstances, the outstanding amount owing on the loan will be written off and we will no longer have an interest in the vehicle.
What does it offer me?
- Makes sure that your vehicle is safe from repossession – giving you and your loved ones the security of knowing that the vehicle remains in the family and cannot be taken away
- Premiums are calculated on the outstanding balance of your loan every month and are payable with your loan repayments
- As you pay off your loan, your premiums will decrease.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid national Identity document (citizens) or passport (expatriates)
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of income/salary advice slip (less than 3 months).