A fixed deposit is an investment account where money is deposited for a fixed period and the interest rate does not change during the investment term.
What does it offer me?
- Higher interest rates than ordinary savings accounts and is ideal if you want to save for a specific goal
- Minimum account opening deposit of P1,000
- You can choose when you want your investment to mature
- The interest rate is fixed for the full investment period
- No transactions are allowed
- Interest is paid monthly, quarterly, annually or on maturity.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Typed resolution by board of directors asking to open account and stating signatories. To be signed by directors and signed and stamped by Company Secretaries
- Financial statements.