Vehicle and Asset Finance
Our vehicle and asset finance (VAF) facility offers short- to medium-term finance to buy movable assets, such as motor vehicles or yellow goods for your business. We offer competitive and flexible terms for both individual and business customers.
What does it offer me?
- Assets can be financed for up to 72 months (6 years)
- Competitive interest rates
- New or used assets may be financed
- Finance for vehicles from South Africa and Namibia
- We don’t finance grey imports or private deals
- Loan can be used to finance machinery, office and medical equipment
- Finance for motor vehicles ranging from saloons and pick-ups to prime movers and earth movers
Assets which may be financed include:
- Construction equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Earthmoving equipment and material handling
- Fishing vessels
- Plant and machinery
- Commercial fleets
- Mining equipment.
What do I need to apply?
A business applying for vehicle and asset finance must have operational offices in the country of application.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Latest financial statements
- Directors’ personal balance sheets
- Cash flow projections for 12 months
- Resolution signed by directors agreeing to apply for vehicle and asset finance
- Company profile
- Company registration documents
- Six months’ bank statements
- Schedule of debtors and creditors
- If you do not have a business account with us, you need to give us your past three months’ bank statements
- Business resolution
- Pro forma invoice for asset.