Business Term Loan
We offer Business Term Loans to support your business in achieving its long-term financial goals. To make repayments suitable for your business, monthly installments are matched to your business’ cash flow and can be structured for up to 10 years.
What does it offer me?
- The amount of the loan you can apply for depends on your business’ confirmed projected cash flow
- The interest rate is linked to our base rate
- You can agree to a weekly, monthly, bi-annual or annual repayment plan that is in line with your cash flow
- The loan is repaid in instalments over between 3 and 24 months or it can be extended to 36 months.
What do I need to apply?
- Be a business with an existing Stanbic Bank transactional account
- Latest financial statements
- Directors’ personal balance sheets
- Cash flow projections for 12 months
- Resolution signed by directors agreeing to apply for a Business Working Capital loan
- Company profile
- Company registration documents
- Six months’ bank statements
- Schedule of debtors and creditors.
- If you do not have a business account with us, we need your past three months’ bank statements
- New customers need to open a transactional account.