Life Insurance Products
A notice deposit is an investment account that earns interest – and is accessible based on the notice period of 32 days.
What does it offer you?
- You can add to your investment at any time as long as it is not less than P1 000.00
- You can give notice on all or part of your investment - provided it is for at least P1 000.00
- You can withdraw your money at your branch or have it paid into another account after expiry of the notice term.
- The higher your balance, the higher your interest rate. Interest rates are variable, and any rate change is effective immediately.
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid into another account or reinvested every month.
- If you have a Standard Bank AutoBank card you may open and manage your notice deposit account using Internet banking, at an AutoPlus or by phoning your nearest branch.
- A minimum account opening deposit of P1 000.00
Speak to your Business Banker or Relationship manager.